Sunday, August 28, 2011

Top 10 Reasons To Keep Blogging


Top 10 Reasons To Keep Blogging


Quite obviously, I've not bothered to post anything new in some time and have been considering killing this blog or at least taking it private. Instead, I came up with a few reasons to keep writing.
  1. I like to talk about running and this is my platform
  2. I like to talk about triathlon and this is my platform
  3. I like to talk about beer and this is my platform
  4. Blogging is better than Facebook siphoning away countless hours
  5. Twitter's 140 character limit is, well, limiting
  6. Blogging allows me, an unabashed extrovert, a moment to reflect
  7. Feeling like a publishing magnate
  8. Googling my name and owning all the search results
  9. Keeps me honest about goals... because if it's on the internet then it's got to be true
  10. You, my ardent reader
“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.”
-Douglas MacArthur

No comments: