2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps presents. Sometimes Santa pays for fancy wrapping too.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No. Don't need some silly weed to get me some sweet kisses!
5. When do you put your decorations up? When there's time.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Honey baked ham.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Getting Nintendo seems to stick out in my memory.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't like what this question implies... Is there something I'm not aware of?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? "A gift" LOL that's an understatement!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Define tree. Does an eight inch sapling count as a "tree?"
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? Snow is good stuff.
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but, not in years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Favorite gift was one I gave... A Christmas Eve Engagement Ring to Salena. Fortunately for me she liked receiving it.
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Laughter with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Spider cookies (family recipe).
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas morning mimosa's.
17. What tops your tree? The tallest twig.
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? Receiving is nice but giving is much better.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Donde Esta Santa Claus or Old Fatso by Augie Rios.
20. Candy canes? No thanks.
21. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story.
22. What do you leave for Santa? A big pile of credit card debt, er, I mean milk and cookies...
"How many observe Christ's birthday! How few, his precepts! O! 'tis easier to keep the holidays than commandments."